One of the projects is a basic Etch-a-Sketch (aka Wes-a-Sketch) that I’ve modified in the following ways:
- realistic shake to erase behavior (a clean slate requires multiple shakes just like the original)
- draw via mouse (currently works in Chrome/Firefox/Opera/Edge but not Safari)
- Controls for line width and rainbow mode 🌈
- Control knobs are animated to match keyboard input with the arrow keys
- Border checking for the edge of the canvas
- Loads with a photo of Wes Bos to mark up
If you want to check the project out, you can find it here.